You've worked to protect us, now let us help you
We started our company because we saw a need in our Veteran community. We want to help veterans.
What we can help with
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Neuro-Pathic Pain (including CRPS, RSD, and Fibromyalgia)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
PTSD is a debilitating anxiety disorder characterized by intrusive re-experiences of the traumatic events, avoidance of situations and stimuli that could serve as reminders of these events, and feeling jumpy or easily startled.
Patients with PTSD are often also depressed, and many have significant memory impairments. Existing drug treatments are unsuccessful in a majority of patients, especially in those with combat-related PTSD.Research & More
Dr. Michael C. Moore
- 30+ years of experience in the field of Anesthesia in Colorado Springs
- College: Trinity Univ Bachelor of Arts
- Medical school: University of Texas Medical School at Galveston
- Surgery Internship: University of Texas Medical School in San Antonio
- Anesthesia Residency: University of California Medical School at Davis
- United States Air Force: 1975 AFLC flight surgeon of the year
- Subsequent to the anesthesia residency I have practiced Anesthesia in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Theresa D. Keefer
- 12 years of experience in the field of Anesthesia
- I was brought up in the military life style and have traveled around the world. My career started in 1990 as a Registered Nurse working in a small community hospital. I loved the job, but felt restrained by the limited patient population that I served. I decided to take a job in a large hospital in Baton Rouge, working in the Open Heart ICU with some of the best cardiac surgeons in this country.
- I had found my calling, working with a complex patient population, as well as complex care requiring much education and dedication. After 18 years of nursing, I decided that I wanted to advance my skills and went back to school to become a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist. I have been an Anesthetist for 7 years, working in a Level 2 trauma center to working independently while building a practice. I see patients all the time that have chronic pain, fibromyalgia, depression and PTSD. I wanted to help, so I started researching Ketamine therapy and this, I feel is the next chapter of my life.